It’s Friday! And today, I’m blogging to you from Lafayette, La., my sweet husband’s hometown. We’re in town for the wedding of some dear friends, and we couldn’t be happier to spend time with friends and family today.
I also am super excited to share this week’s favorites with y’all:
- Steven Alan and Ben Boutwell‘s short, “Frame of Mind,” is a fun video. Currently, I’m wondering what all they did to make the magical frame magical.
- To me, there is something magical about Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race photos. I’m not sure why I find it so fascinating, but I adore looking at photos made during the race.
- In the same vein, I have always been mesmerized by dancing photos, too. … Probably because I’m so not graceful that seeing people in movement who don’t look super awkward makes me happy.
- Alex MacLean‘s aerial photos of the beach make me want to drive to Gulf Shores to start working on my tan! They also make me want to rent a helicopter and start taking stunning aerials of my favorite places.
- iPhone photographers rejoice! Hipstamatic and Instagram have revealed a photo-sharing partnership!
Odds & Ends
- I love the Internet for lots of reasons, but this blog has kind of made my week: one tiny hand.
- The Quiet Place has inspired me to find my own quiet space daily and to truly unplug every once in a while to get a handle on me.
Happy almost weekend! May it be amazing, no matter where you are!