Y’all know what time it is…
Let’s kick this thing off right!
- 100 incredible images out airplane windows.
- Sydney-based photographer Jonathan May spent quite a bit of time at The Kenyan Children in Primary School for the Blind. Check out his beautiful/heartbreaking work and story here. (And if you feel compelled and want to help make a difference in the lives of these kids, contact Jonathan directly.)
- Did y’all see the photo of the International Space Station next to the moon last week? Check it out here. It was taken with a normal DSLR.
- I’m a huge fan of self-portraits, and L.A.-based photographer Brooke Shaden‘s are hauntingly beautiful.
- I love Jeff Harris’ perspective on self-portraits. Why not take one daily?
- Alice at My Modern Met asked a handful of artists how they stay creative. Some interesting answers here.
- Jake Stangel, my co-speaker at the 20SB Summit last August, is writing a series of posts entitled “A guide to doing the damn thing aka get where u wanna go.” Check it out!
- I could definitely take this advice from Photoshelter: 9 ways to blog more in less time.
- German photographer Walter Mason captures artwork created in nature.
- Rune Guneriussen‘s landscapes are MAGICAL. Which is your favorite?
Odds & Ends
- If you’re a fan of travel and travel blogs, my friend Ashley just launched her own travel blog entitled The Wanderscape. Check it out!
- This video made me smile mid-week: Sh*t Nobody Says. (It’s SO TRUE.)
- 23 and 1/2 hours. The best thing we can do for our health.
I hope y’all have a fantastic weekend.
As for me? I’ll be running my fourth (!!!) half marathon this weekend. And my dad is coming down to run along side me. Even though the race will be tough, I know we’ll have a good time!
And I hope you have a good time, too, whatever you might be doing.