Y’all know what time it is, right?
Friday favorites time. Aaaand go!
- There are apparently only eight ways to cover a heat way. And I feel like I’ve covered them all…
- Stuff Journalists Like: Hoarding. It’s true. And yes, I still have every copy of The Daily Reveille from my first year as a staff photographer that has a photo of mine in it. (I should probably just get .pdfs, I know, but first, I think I should probably look through them again. Right?)
- LightStalking has a fantastic guide for timelapse photography up.
- Training for the 2012 Paralympics. The Big Picture finds beautiful and moving images, yet again. (15 is my favorite. What’s yours?)
Odds and Ends
- This is exactly how I feel about online bios. And yes, I know mine isn’t the best, but at least it isn’t in third person.
- If you’re getting married, you should check out this fabulous post about building a better relationship with your wedding photographer because, honestly, it gets you better images.
- New Zealand in Montana? If you’re a Lord of the Rings fan, check this out!
Happy (almost) weekend! What do y’all have in store?